Buy Tarocco Rosso orange or buy Blood orange
Orange called red or blood.
Its origin and main production is in Italy (Sicily).
- Popular in the world for its sweetness and juiciness.
- Fine orange skin with light reddish hints.
- Bark with little coloration.
- Easy to peel
- Sweet and tender orange flesh with red streaks.
- Unique flavor.
- They contain anthocyanin, an antioxidant and water-soluble red pigment that protects against ultraviolet light.
- They can reduce the risk of heart disease, some types of cancer and the accumulation of LDL cholesterol.9 10.
- It can reduce the risk of cataracts, and it helps our body's healing process.
- Source of Vitamin C, folic acid, calcium and vitamin A.
- High content in dietary fiber.
- It prevents many degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Lower the level of bad cholesterol.