Orange called red or blood. Sanguinelli variety.
- Compact and reddish skin.
- Sweet and tender flesh of orange color with red streaks.
- Low in seeds.
- Unique flavor.
The properties of red oranges are the following:
- They contain anthocyanin, an antioxidant and water-soluble red pigment, protector against ultraviolet light.
- They can decrease the risk of heart disease, some types of cancer and the accumulation of LDL cholesterol.9 10.
- It can reduce the risk of cataracts, and helps the healing process of our body.
- Source of Vitamin C, folic acid, calcium and vitamin A.
- High content of dietary fiber.
- Prevents many degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Lowers the level of bad cholesterol.
We recommend you buy our oranges in a box of 10 kg in size, in case the family unit is made up of 2 or 3 people.