3.89€ / kg
AVOCADO HASS "VALENCIANO"
Exclusive products and fruits from the Marina Alta region of Alicante.
Shipments in 24 hours to mainland Spain.
Shipments in 48 / 72h to Balearic Islands.
BUY AVOCADO ONLINE IN THE SAFEST WAY
Buy avocados at home safely through our website with absolute peace of mind and with all the guarantees.
Taste our best avocados online grown in the Marina Alta of Alicante 100% natural without
postharvest chemicals that extend the shelf life of avocados.
Buy avocados directly from the farmer, a whole experience of aroma, flavor and freshness just 3 clicks away!
In order for the fruit to retain all its properties, the shortest possible time must pass from the time it is collected until it is consumed, so we deliver the avocados to your home in 24/48 hours.
Buying avocados online has never been easier: once the order is placed, we get going and select the avocados at their optimum point of ripeness.
We are also dedicated to the wholesale of avocado.
KNOW OUR AVOCADOS AT HOME
The avocado tree or Persea Americana grows up to 24 meters in height, is evergreen and leafy. It grows mainly in tropical climates.
The avocado is a fleshy and exotic fruit with a pulp that varies from cream to yellowish green, and with a single large, rounded seed in the center.
This tropical fruit does not tolerate cold and intense heat well and needs a lot of humidity for its cultivation.
It is common to confuse it with a vegetable given its shape, color and flavor. The size ranges between 5 to 10 cm and the weight between 100 to 300 gr.
Avocado is usually consumed raw but it is also used in salads and to make sauces.
Our online avocado is a superfood with a significant concentration of nutrients.
Our Hass avocados are the best known and most commercialized variety. They are hard, thick and rough skin.
· Hass: It is our smallest home delivery avocado, with a rough and fine skin. Its pulp is of the best quality. It is the most widely cultivated variety because the fruit endures a lot on the tree and can be collected from the avocado on different dates. Weight between 150 to 300 grs.
· Lamb Hass: Derived from hass but with a later maturation, it has a pulp with a flavor and quality similar to hass with a pear shape, black, rough and fine skin. Bone of medium size and weight between 250 and 350 grams.
· Strong: Our strong avocados online are the second most cultivated avocado variety after hass. They are pear-shaped, light green in color, thin and smooth skin and medium-sized pit. Weight between 125 and 500 grs. It earned its name due to its resistance to cold.
· Bacon: Avocado with a pear shape, large pit and smooth and thin skin. Pulp of very good quality and weight between 200 and 300 grams.
· Zutano: It is an avocado very resistant to cold, with rough green skin and poor quality pulp. It is medium in size and weighs between 200 to 400 grams.
· Reed: This avocado has a rounded shape, with thick skin and is green. It does not blacken when cut, making it ideal for salads or appetizers. It has a medium-sized bone, it is the largest. It has a weight between 200 and 600 grams. It is a variety with smooth skin that takes longer to harvest.
· Pinkerton: It is an elongated pear-shaped avocado, small pit and abundant pulp. The tree is characterized by being very productive in terms of quantity of avocados of all variants of this fruit.
· Cocktail avocado: Also called date avocado or pitted avocado, these are immature avocados of the strong variety which have an elongated shape. They have thin skin so it can be e
THE DELIGHT OF RIPENED FRUIT ON THE TREE
Our avocados online stand out for their quality and exquisite flavor. The perfect state of ripeness with which it is sold makes this fruit a real delicacy for your palate.
Quality is determined by different factors:
HEALTH BENEFITS AND PROPERTIES OF AVOCADO
The fat content represents 80% of the total caloric value, predominantly monounsaturated fats that contribute in their effect to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and can increase HDL (good) therefore, help prevent cardiovascular diseases. In addition, the saturated fat content is very low.
The avocado contains many vitamins giving it natural antioxidant properties, helps prevent aging, helps in the treatment of skin diseases and protects us from eye diseases.
The avocado also has its contribution in fiber that favors intestinal transit and helps prevent constipation.
Its intake is also beneficial in diabetics.
It is usually recommended in weight loss d
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100 GR
Fats and Carbohydrates per 100 grs.
Vitamins per 100 grs.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 17 mg
Minerals per 100grs.
CONSERVATION AND RIPENING OF AVOCADO FROM SPAIN
To know if the avocado is at its optimum ripeness point, the avocado must be sensibly soft when pressed with the fingers.
The characteristic intense green color in its collection darkens with the passage of days and becomes brown almost black as it matures.
The avocado is kept at room temperature.
To stop the ripening process it can be stored in a refrigerator.
To advance the ripening process, it can be wrapped in a paper bag and left near a heat source or next to an apple.