THE TRADE NAME AND LIABILITY FOR THE FILE.
Respecting the established in the current legislation, the company INMOAGRO GESTIO SL with CIF B5477453, (hereinafter "COLOR NARANJA"), with address at C / Salvador Ferrandiz 31, CP 03750 Pedreguer, (Alicante), owner of the personal data file, is responsible and commits to adopt the following technical and organizational measures needed, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD) .
· The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
· Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
· Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the social information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE). Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data.
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
. Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
· Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
· Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
· Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
· Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated so that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
· Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA.
The categories of data that are treated in the COLOR NARANJA Web Site are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. The COLOR NARANJA Website undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the COLOR NARANJA Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the COLOR NARANJA Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them be or obligatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED.
Personal data is collected and managed by the COLOR NARANJA Website with the purpose of facilitating, expediting and fulfilling the commitments established between the COLOR NARANJA Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill in or to answer an application or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of the COLOR NARANJA Website, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the COLOR NARANJA Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
PERIODS OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
TARGETS OF PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA.
The COLOR NARANJA Website undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the collected data, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
However, because the COLOR NARANJA Website can not guarantee the solidity of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data. The Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach occurs in the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible information.
The User has on the COLOR NARANJA Website and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether the Website is treating his personal data or not, and if so, to obtain information about his personal data and the treatment that the COLOR NARANJA Website has carried out or carried out, as well as, among other, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to cancel: It is the right of the User to cancel personal data that are inappropriate or excessive.
• Opposition right: It is the right of the User to oppose the processing of their personal data or the processing thereof by the COLOR NARANJA Website in the following cases.
• Right to be forgotten: It is the User's right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when:
• Right to data portability: The User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. The User has the right not to be subject to a decision, which may include a measure, which evaluates personal aspects relating to the User and which is based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles, and which produces legal effects on the User or It affects you in a similar way.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of treatment when:
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by request to the following email: email@example.com addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-PRIVACIDAD COLOR NARANJA", specifying:
The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
Address to effect of notifications.
Date and signature of the applicant.
Any document that certifies the request that formulates.
CLAIMS BEFORE THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).