Do we really care about the environment, our well-being and health?
We should ask ourselves the following questions when we choose which fruit we are going to buy and where it comes from.
- Why don't we always eat seasonal fruit?
- Why don't we think about the environmental cost of moving the fruit to any part of the world?
- Why don't we think about the additional chemicals that the fruit transported between continents entails so that it reaches our country with an acceptable shelf life?
- Why don't we think about the controls and rules of action that we are subject to in the C.E.E compared to other continents?
- Why don't we prioritize maintaining our agriculture, our fields, and our rural landscape?